httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src CHANGES
Date Wed, 31 May 2000 01:27:51 GMT

Are either of you signing up for taking 25 messages each
on comp.infosystems.www-servers.windows for a week? :-)

I'd just like to see it fixed for Win95 only - if we cannot
determine a server name, with a BIG WARNING that the server
name cannot be determined, defaulting to local access only.

When you figure 9/10 of Win95 folks are just trying to test
what they will be putting on 'real' Apache servers, or just
piddling around, localhost (by ip) really is fine, and if
they don't have that, well...

But it spirit it was a logical patch for 1.3.x - it could
just be done differently is all.