httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/lib/apr/time/win32 timestr.c
Date Sun, 28 May 2000 01:28:46 GMT

Yes it is, part is my fault for combining the update (yes, more
patches are appropriate, and I already apologized for making
that same mistake earlier today.)

Part is that we were working on this issue at the exact, same
moment.  I'll wait for your comment in that other post... and
then I'll complete the rollback of the name change from early
this week.

It's very difficult as the tree changes to commit a single patch
under Win32, since it has been broken numerous times this week,
and remains broken now (specifically the dlerror garbage
returned.)  I'm torn between fixing a problem or commiting an
untestable patch.  I think I've figured it out how to handle it
in the future, but these changes had sat on my machine a week
while I set up the NT/9x services overhaul.  So unassociated
changes were committed en masse.

Now I've figured to bring in a fresh copy, grep the change,
commit, update the working copy (with an advise that the
changes already exist in the working copy) and then take the
next issue.

To the extent that this drove you nuts today, I apologize.
I will wait till 19:30 your time before I commit a fix to
this issue.

Bill