httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/lib/apr/time/win32 timestr.c
Date Sun, 28 May 2000 00:52:06 GMT
Contrawise, they were the ones I'd already caught :-)

It's APR_EXPORT_VAR -> APR_VAR_EXPORT, as we are backing out
that change to the core (API_, CORE_, and MODULES_) we need
to be consistent.

Actually, that was my (unfortunately not obvious enough) clue
that the patch on Fri eve. was forthcoming.  I think I even
posted to that effect.

If we want _VAR_EXPORT -> _EXPORT_VAR, see my post.  But there
is no way APR is playing it's own game to this point.

Bill