httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject License Help!?! (was BUFF, IOL, Chunking, and Unicode in 2.0 (long))
Date Sun, 07 May 2000 03:59:19 GMT
Ok, I understand the concept of license polution.

But would someone offer me a few of the terms of the GPL and the
GNU GPL/GNU LIBRARY GPL that are offensive to the Apache endeavor?

I was looking at this code (rather slick) which is, of course,
covered under the GNU Library GPL.  Same old with the samba lib.

Just wanting to get some works moving :-)  Plus trying to decide
how to license several Win32 works that are beneficial source code,
but never as final products.