httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: WIN32 pids, 'service names', and the new service.c
Date Tue, 30 May 2000 14:46:20 GMT

Agreed, and I believe it is so.

Note that without explicit PidFile entries in each conf...
we are already in trouble... thus my suggestion to base
the pid file name on the service name in case the user
is ignorant of this fact.

Please see my detailed response to Ken's question, and let me
know if it addresses your concern.

Bill