httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src CHANGES
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2000 03:18:06 GMT

This is killing us in Win32.  First, it ignores APR_HAS_SHMEM.
The ap_shm_alloc/destroy/free/init always gets linked in, although
(as you've pointed out) shmem is disabled.

Worse, try this on for size from the apr_shmem.h...

#if APR_USES_ANONYMOUS_SHM
typedef   void           ap_shm_name_t;
#elif APR_USES_FILEBASED_SHM
typedef   char *         ap_shm_name_t;
#elif APR_USES_KEYBASED_SHM
typedef   key_t          ap_shm_name_t;
#endif

ap_status_t ap_get_shm_name(ap_shmem_t *c, ap_shm_name_t **name);

Outch.  No path to ap_shm_name_t, no can compile.

mod_digest is out... so this (was) all we have left :)