httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/support cvstodsp6.pl dsp6tocvs.pl ab.dsp htdigest.dsp htpasswd.dsp logresolve.dsp rotatelogs.dsp
Date Fri, 19 May 2000 05:13:15 GMT

One additional change that is significant, all simple projects (of a
single source file) no longer have the folders 'Resource Files',
'Sources Files', 'Include Files' ad nausem.  Just the file sitting there,
easy to get to.  This only really matters to Win - IDE folks, but it's
been bugging me for three months already.