httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src CHANGES
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2000 01:27:01 GMT

But not necessarily with the quick hack - one kind of error
in place of another kind of error.

We are not asking too much (but certainly expecting too much)
for the admin to read the FAQ.

I stand by Ryan here - if we sufficiently document what the
user aught to do in a way they can follow (it's the first
step - they aren't rocket scientists just yet :)