httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: building on Unix this a.m.
Date Sat, 27 May 2000 16:34:29 GMT

The dlerror is coded in aix alone so far.  I ifdefed the reference
out of errorcodes.c for now... perhaps a HAVE_DLERROR test would make
sense across the board.

> trawick     00/05/27 07:22:14
>
>   Modified:    src/include ap_config.h

Good call... I had tried to wrap it suffiently, and glad you caught
that.  Thanks for letting me know its building again under Unix!
I'm done with the shared code base for now :-)  Have some project
.dsp changes for the support/ binaries on Win32, and finally get
to finish the service control stuff on Win32.