httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: ap_cleanup_for_exec #ifdefed away on some platforms in 2.0?
Date Tue, 23 May 2000 15:11:31 GMT

No, I don't see a reason that cleaning up the pool would harm
anything, and may improve garbage collection.

If they didn't want to run ap_cleanup_for_exec since it's spawned,
they shouldn't call it prior to spawning... this was the wrong
place for this exception anyway.

Commit it if you get around to it :-)