httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: ap_os_is_filename_valid calls.
Date Tue, 16 May 2000 13:18:16 GMT
I've looked at this and ment to fix... if someone beats me to it
though;

We can drop all the device driver name test garbage.  The file
attribute value 0x80 flags the file as a 'virtual', or something
that we never want apache to test.  Ergo... walking the list of
directories and names, if we stat with an 0x80, we are in the
wrong place and need to fail.  NUL, CON, LPTx etc all return this
value, since the ancient days of MS-DOS.

Bill