httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/modules/mpm/winnt mpm_winnt.c mpm_winnt.h registry.c service.c
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2000 01:20:57 GMT

I believe the bug was an assumption that the PidFile directive was
not indented.  Or at least that was one that came to mind :-\

I'm trying to keep the code very light right now... minimizing
rather than holding on to every subroutine/feature we used to
have.  But we could definately add that back in.

Bill