httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: Platform Specific MPM Design Questions
Date Tue, 23 May 2000 19:57:30 GMT

No, you aren't - I'm looking at that solution myself.  But I'm
in the process of looking at a custom args hook that would allow
-prelinked- modules to rewrite the args list (and recursively
call main() if it's required.)

I'm also looking at a way to hook in the NT service processing
without the recursive call to main() (but with expanded argv[]).
It will certainly involve a little bit of setjmp or stack
manipulation, but I should be able to accomplish it.