httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: Buffered APR files
Date Mon, 22 May 2000 14:45:14 GMT
Forgive my ignoring the subject (I've been distracted in other
relms) - go ahead and commit... and I will be testing.  I haven't
had the time to truly review the code, but we have a long way
to go and I don't mind breaking it further to a good cause :-)

Win95 serves no pages, so I will soon be living there trying
to untangle it.  No doubt I will bump into any problems.

Bill