httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/support ab.dsp htdigest.dsp htpasswd.dsp logresolve.dsp rotatelogs.dsp
Date Thu, 25 May 2000 00:28:47 GMT

Just when I'm about to rant over the very unclean ap_proc_t changeover...
you have to go and fix the problem :-)

And then I'm looking at this patch... and about to rant over the dsp
conversions I thought we finished bashing out (I'm not plesant when I'm
fighting a sinus infection), and it occured to me...

There is no way the perl script to convert dsp 6 back to 5 and split the
!MESSAGE lines that dsp 5 always breaks apart.  That's the only difference
that affects the tree...

So after a pause, I agree with keeping the tree in dsp 6 format.  I will
rename the two pl helpers, document them, and handle the merge of split
!MESSAGE lines into a single line when converting dsp 5 into dsp 6.
This will promote the fewest worthless changes in the cvs tree.

Bill