httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: Where is ap_config_win32.h? Please help...
Date Tue, 16 May 2000 20:38:32 GMT

HUH?  The ap_config.h in the tree sure looks ALOT like the 1.3.x
version.  Is ap_config.h now autogenerated?  Does it belong in
the tree?  If not I will be happy to copy an ap_config.hw to
ap_config.h in the windows build, and alievate this issue.  But
would you delete ap_config.h if it isn't static?

Bill