httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject A3 is out the door.
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2000 17:52:44 GMT

I have posted A3 to the page.  Jim, perhaps an announcement on /.?  I am
writing up the announcements to all of the mailing lists now.  :-}

I hate all the mail that is about to pour into my mail-box by the way.

What does everybody say that for the next alpha, we skip the announcement
e-mail, and just start doing it again with the betas?  I'm not sure it I
really mean this or not, I'll decide when I hear everybody else's
opinions.  I just hate sending out the e-mail and then being flooded with
hundreds of people saying they aren't in the office or I am spamming them,
and they want of the list, or they left the company five years ago.....

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131