httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject RE: Hold off on commits for about a half-hour please.
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2000 16:42:10 GMT

What am I supposed to do with the VC 5.0 files?  I assumed we would
provide one or the other, not both.  They are named the same thing as the
6.0 files I have already created and moved to the tarball, so putting both
in is not possible.

I assume 6.0 can still read 5.0 Makefiles, so do we just want to use the
5.0 .mak files?

I am going to lunch, can the Windows developers please tell me which .mak
files to include in the next hour or so, so that when I get back from
lunch I can finish and actually get the alpha out and get back to
coding.  :-)

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131