httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: Big RANT on our configure system.
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2000 15:46:02 GMT

> > And then, when I did finally get something to work, I had to use the
> > autoconf stuff because I was sick of trying to use the configure system we
> > have.
>
> autoconf stuff != configure system ?
>
> Please elaborate.

The configure system that is in place isn't using standard autoconf
calls.  We have wrapped them all with other stuff.

> I'd also appreciate it, if someone could commit the attached
> patch. It fixes the --with-program-name stuff. I'd commit it
> myself, but my CVS write access seems to have been pulled without
> notification.

I adding some stuff to the program_name stuff.  when I'm done I'll commit
the patch, unless somebody beats me to it.

> Give me access to the bugdb and I will look at the reports.

The bugDB has been broken for two days.  When somebody with high enough
access fixes it, its at http://www.apache.org/bugs/

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131