httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: mod_so+2.0
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2000 16:28:30 GMT
On Fri, 21 Apr 2000, Doug MacEachern wrote:

> i have perl_module libmodperl.so loaded and running with 2.0, but i had to
> hack in these flags (i'm running suse 6.1).   i'm clueless wrt the new
> build system, anybody know where to fix this?

I doubt it.  :-)  We really need to fix our build process ASAP.  This is
the biggest issue that will hold up a beta release.  Jim, are you making
any progress?  I ask because if you don't have the time to look into this,
I may take next week and look at it again.  If you are making good
head-way, then I will _happily_ back away from the build process.  :-)

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131