httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: Include paths & shared APR modules
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2000 12:55:17 GMT
On Fri, 21 Apr 2000, Brian Havard wrote:

> On Thu, 20 Apr 2000 08:15:53 -0400 (EDT), rbb@covalent.net wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> >> Anyone agree with me?
> >
> >Yep.  I say go for it ASAP.  :-)
>
> Ok, cool. Are you going to fix log_error_core() to use ap_strerror()? I've
> done this in my tree which works but I guess isn't optimal.

I thought I had added this code yesterday.  If I didn't, it was just a
small oversight.  I'll patch log_error_core to use ap_strerror
immediately.

Your patch is basically exactly what I have in my patch, except that I
also have ap_log_perror, which takes a pool instead of a server or request
_rec.  And that allow us to always have a pool to use.

Ryan