httpd-dev mailing list archives

Subject Interest in APR from outside groups. :-)
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2000 17:13:05 GMT

I thought this might be of interest to some people.  I have received two
forwards of e-mail message recently about APR (unfortunately I can't find
either at this moment)  :-(

The first was a note from Linus Torvalds, mentioning APR on I believe the
Linux-kernel mailing list (don't quote me on that).

The second (and more interesting to me), is a note on the XFree86
development list, noting that either NSPR or APR might be able to help
them out.  I have sent e-mail to the XFree list, offering to answer any
questions they may have.

This just proves that we don't operate in a vacuum, and people are
noticing what we do.  :-)

Ryan Bloom
406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131