httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Converting from contexts to pools.
Date Fri, 14 Apr 2000 12:33:31 GMT

I'm committing the patch to go from contexts to pools.  If you have
committed code in the last day or two, please check to make sure your
change is still there after my patch.  I did my best to keep all the
patches, but I've hit every file, so I may have missed a const or two.

If you disagree with this patch, then I'm sorry.  As I counted, there was
one -1 and it was specified to be a vote not a veto.  There was a -0.5,
and a bunch of +0 and -0.  There was one +1.  Personally, I am a +/-0.  I
also know that if I don't commit this, then somebody else will, and the
code is on my machine right now, so I might as well do it.

Feel free to back this change out if you want, I am backing away from this
fight and moving on with my code.

To specify what this does, it is a name change only.  All of the
functionality that were in contexts are now in pools, so we have lost
nothing functionally.

Happy hacking,

Ryan

406 29th St.