httpd-dev mailing list archives

From dean gaudet <dgaudet-list-new-ht...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: pool vs. context
Date Fri, 14 Apr 2000 00:08:50 GMT
sorry, i really don't think the vote is about changing context to pool.

the vote is about eliminating a capricious, stupid, and pointless change
between the 1.3 and 2.0 APIs.

my vote is for preserving an existing API, reasonably well documented with
many examples and BOOKS (hey aren't you one of those book authors?)

-dean