httpd-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Doug MacEachern <do...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: minor pollution
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2000 02:42:08 GMT
> I am 100% behind anything that needs to be done to namespace protect our
> variables.  I say fix whatever you find.  If this is too big a change to
> go in hours before an alpha (I'm not saying it is, just _if_), then say
> so, and we'll hold off the alpha for until next week sometime.  The fewer
> alpha's we have with namespace leakage, the better off we are.

nah, i don't think these are worth delaying the alpha.  3rd party modules
won't use any of them, so we can change after a3 and nobody will notice.
since the changes would touch mpm files that aren't compiled on my system,
i could typo and break win32 or os2 or something, i'd rather wait until
after a3 to break stuff.


Mime
View raw message