httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject do not save source (was: Config tree code finished.)
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2000 03:18:38 GMT
On Mon, 24 Apr 2000, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> [...]

Oooh! Consensus! :-)

I agree here. We should not save the source once operation begins. We
should not save comments. The *only* thing that we save are basic
directive/argument values. That is all that Apache cares about at this
point.

2.1? Sure. And sure, we can defer this discussion until then.

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/