httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject config stuff
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2000 12:53:54 GMT
I'm done with this batch o' changes. For the most part, the config process
has been all cleaned up and is back to a working state. Certainly, it is
now at a ready-point for the a3 release.

Well, Include doesn't work quite right. Should that be fixed first?

Looking at mod_macro, it will definitely be broken. It relies on
cmd->config_file in its command handler. I suspect the same goes for
mod_perl. There are a couple designs floating for how those modules can
hook into the new process. TBD and post-a3, I'd say.

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/