httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject RE: Draft proposal: Win32 Compilation Environment Step 1
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2000 01:29:56 GMT
Ah. Yah... we ship those other guys, and modules are going to be DLLs,
typically. Okay. I agree... a .DLL would be nicer.

Okay. Then always build APR as a DLL in our Apache distribution -- NEVER
as a static library. Put the thing into the right location.

OtherBill is posting a whole lot of noise regarding aprlib.dll apr.dll or
aprlib.lib or whatever the hell.

Simplify! Have an APR.DLL and its export symbols in APR.LIB. Done.

If somebody wants more, then they can go set up their own .dsp file.

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/