httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@apache.org
Subject Re: server-status
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2000 18:33:37 GMT
On Wed, 12 Apr 2000, Mike Abbott wrote:

> > My understanding is that the current mod_status in 2.0 allows modules to
> > add data to the table already.
>
> Only for connections.  MPMs are expected to define the function
> ap_get_status_table() which returns an array of ap_status_table_row_t's
> which has only a connection ID number and a table of data about that
> connection.  This is the only status that mod_status reports.  I don't
> see how a non-MPM module can insert any information into the status
> report that is unrelated to a connection.  What am I missing?

I don't know, and perhaps nothing.  :-)  I haven't done the investigation
into the server_status stuff that I should, because I haven't had the
time.  I would really like to see some docs for what is there now before
we re-invent it again.

Of course, if the code doesn't do what you need/want, then go ahead and
rip it out and start over.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131