httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@apache.org
Subject Re: Configuration modules...
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2000 17:16:40 GMT
On Fri, 7 Apr 2000, Graham Leggett wrote:

> Ryan Bloom wrote:
>
> > So, there has been some talk of adding configuration modules to Apache
> > 2.0.  Well, as Greg Stein mentioned last week sometime, we have some
> > thoughts on how to do this.  I will try to explain the concept and the
> > steps that we envision for doing this, and then I will sit back and await
> > the searing heat of flames.  :-)
>
> I've been mulling over including LDAP configuration support into Apache
> for a while now, and as soon as mod_proxy was out of the way I was going
> to look at it.
>
> Any thoughts?

After a VERY quick glance at what you have post, I think this fits
perfectly into what we proposed.  In fact, ldap configs were one of the
reasons that we are interested in doing this.  I plan on starting this
work later today.  Hopefully I'll be able to post the code for step one
today or Monday.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131