httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: PATCH: APR buffered I/O
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2000 21:46:02 GMT
I'm all for nuking buffered support. Why keep around (and maintain!) what
isn't needed?

[shades of proxy support arise...]

The only factor for keeping it in would be the hypothetical future clients
of APR. Would they *need* the support? Beats the crap outta me. I would
think "probably". However, a better solution than buffered files may be
bundling BUFF.

Cheers,
-g

Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/