httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject RE: ap_file_t typedef (was: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/lib/apr/includeapr_file_io.h)
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2000 18:39:54 GMT
On Mon, 3 Apr 2000, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> On the subject, does anyone object to an ap_cleanup_fn_t
> declaration and references for all the cleanup callback
> arguments when I perform the mass update to fix up the
> APR_IMPORT()?  I did stumble over the declaration, and
> it will make the code more readable and less bug-prone
> (crossing declspec's and stdcall's can be a bad thing).

As we've said before: this should be two patches. One to modify APR_IMPORT
usage, and one to switch to ap_cleanup_fn_t.

We would much rather have 10 commits to the repository, than one mammoth
commit. We are not trying to save commits, we are trying to ensure that
changes are reviewable. I can review 10 small, focused changes a lot
better than one huge one.

Cheers,
-g

--