httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject reminder: 1.3 bugdb still completely broken
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2000 17:16:35 GMT
Just a reminder in case anyone had forgotten.

Once again, if anyone who has access could figure out what is wrong here
and get it fixed, it would be appreciated... now it is going on three
months or so that it has been broken.

At least it is now obvious how many (ie. few) people care about 1.3 bug
reports.  I do wonder, however, if it would be better to just take down
the 1.3 bugdb rather than have it filled with non-bugs that can't be
edited.

Or just move it to bugzilla I guess, even though I don't know that
bugzilla is yet completely setup to do what we want.  At least it lets you
edit PRs, and more people seem to care about making it work than care
about making the main (ie. 1.3) bugdb work.