httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Weber Sylvia <>
Subject AW: Announce: NTLM authentication module
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2000 13:40:17 GMT

> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

The directive NTLMDomainList points to a file where you can specify your
domains in the format:
   domain-name PwCheck-pipe-name domain-controller

With the directive
     NTLMRequireDomain domain-name
you allow only users in domain-name access a directory.

A did no tests with trusted domains, but this should work, anyway.

> So far, I have not seen an NT authentication
> module that is
> able to do that, but it is something that could save me some
> serious work, as
> we have a number of trusted domains that should be able to
> access restricted
> areas of our intranet.
> I have not been able yet to test if this NTLM module fits my
> needs, but as
> soon as I have installed gcc I am going to put some time into it.
> Willem van Pelt
> Philips Digital Networks

View raw message