httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Weber Sylvia <...@adv.magwien.gv.at>
Subject AW: Announce: NTLM authentication module (source included)
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2000 10:04:19 GMT
Here's the source of my ntlm_module.
It would be great if you can test and discuss my solution. I would be open
to implement changes and enhancements.
At the moment the documentation should be qualified beta quality, sorry.

Attached are 3 files:

mod_auth_ntlm.diff - diff file for apache 1.3.12
readme.txt - my doc :-]
PwCheck_1.1.tar.gz - gnuzipped tar of the required PwCheck daemon

Sylvia

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----