httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: Docco update messages
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2000 21:19:11 GMT
Ben Hyde wrote:

> It would be valuable to give rope to Ken's effort to have the
> documentation in the hands of a larger group of committers than it is
> now.  I don't see the risks as being very high, we can back off
> it if doesn't work out.  The outreach is a real positive.
>
> I don't feel strongly about where the mail goes.  But I agree
> that developers should be forced/drafted/encouraged to watch that
> mail.

I am drafting an excruciatingly detailed description of what I
want to do and where (I think) there are options to consider.
It probably won't get sent until next week, though; I'm away to
London to-morrow to check out the ApacheCon Europe 2000 site so
we can try to plan to avoid some of the issues that bit our
bums in Orlando.
--
#ken    P-)}