httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src/main http_request.c
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2000 11:22:57 GMT
rbb@apache.org wrote:

> I dislike changing the request_rec in 1.3 as well.  I was under the
> impression that we were going to try to keep 1.3 changes relatively
> small. I would prefer to see this fixed in 2.0.

It needs to be fixed in both places.  It's going to be a looong
time before any significant fraction of Apache 1.* users move to
2.*, and things this affects (like DAV and Java) aren't going to
wait.  That we don't preserve the case already is a bug, so I
consider this a bugfix rather than a feature.
--
#ken    P-)}