httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3 STATUS
Date Fri, 14 Apr 2000 11:51:12 GMT
rbb@covalent.net wrote:

> I'm probably missing something, so I'll ask.  :-)

You're missing that this is a patch that someone submitted,
which deserves therefore to be listed so people can look
at it, think about it, and possibly discuss it.  Maybe
it sucks.. but the STATUS file is for possibilities,
not certainties.  If it were only for certainties, we wouldn't
need it at all.

How would you feel if you weren't a member of the group, and
your submissions and ideas were just silently thrown away?  Eh?
You'd be real motivated, I'll bet.

We certainly can use input from outside our little closed
group; we already have something of a reputation as being
a cliquish old-boys club.
--
#ken    P-)}