httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject HTTP/1.1 support for mod_proxy -> patch
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2000 12:05:06 GMT
Hi all,

Here is the patch for mod_proxy to do HTTP/1.1 support. It's a patch
against v1.3.12.

The patch has been tested on Solaris and Linux, but I'd appreciate it if
people could give it a try on other platforms, specifically Windows.

Some issues:

- I know very little about chunked encoding - can someone with a better
understanding of it tell me whether it works with this patch?

- Changes to the ftp proxy code were trivial, but I'd appreciate it if
it could be checked I didn't break anything.

The patch is a rewrite and reorganisation of the HTTP caching code in
mod_proxy. It fixes most of the FIXMEs in the original proxy
implementation.

The patch does coexist with mod_ssl as long as it's applied to the tree
before mod_ssl is.

Coming soon: Keepalive support. Stay tuned.

Regards,
Graham