httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/lib/apr/shmem/unix/mm aclocal.m4
Date Sun, 30 Apr 2000 20:16:51 GMT
rbb@covalent.net wrote:

> Since Ralf just announced this this morning (at least that's when I saw
> the note), I'll be importing MM 1.1 tomorrow morning sometime.

It seems to me, although I could be dead wrong, that APR is using
'mm' (or is it 'MM') simply to determine things we already know,
from 1.3.x, and provide a nice interface. Is that right?

Is it possible to rip that out of 1.3.x?

My ONLY concern, and it's not MM/mm specific, is having to keep
up-to-date with various 3rd party packages that we rely on. At
the very least, it muddies the CVS logs :)   *duck* :) :)
                "Are you suggesting coconuts migrate??"