httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/os/win32/installer/installdll/test
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2000 20:37:04 GMT
Ben Laurie wrote:

> For God's sake. Get real.

Nah. Too fun not to :)

> #define int double
>
> we get weirdness. Are we going to invent ap_int and ap_double to "fix"
> this problem?

I don't think TRUE or FALSE falls into the same sort of "protected
cookie" that int et.al. does :) Also, it's not so much FALSE which
is the one to be "careful" about, it's TRUE.

What we're saying is that we want FALSE to be 0, but to avoid compiler
(OK, preprocessor) warnings we only force it if not already set. My
point is why not just force it and say to hell with the world :) :)
If doing that scares people, then we "protect" the real ones
with good ol' APR_ ;)

I'm really care a LOT less about this than it appears *grin*
                "Are you suggesting coconuts migrate??"