httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Manoj Kasichainula <>
Subject Re: mod_so+2.0
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2000 05:25:49 GMT
On Fri, Apr 21, 2000 at 11:58:39AM -0700, Doug MacEachern wrote:
> i have perl_module loaded and running with 2.0, but i had to
> hack in these flags (i'm running suse 6.1).   i'm clueless wrt the new
> build system, anybody know where to fix this?

Linker flags should be added to LDFLAGS in one of the or
config.m4 files. Now, I don't know how you built mod_perl, so I'm not
sure where to add it. :) You can always start ./configure with the
LDFLAGS envar set appropriately as well.

On Fri, Apr 21, 2000 at 12:28:30PM -0400, wrote:
> I doubt it.  :-)  We really need to fix our build process ASAP.  This is
> the biggest issue that will hold up a beta release.  Jim, are you making
> any progress?  I ask because if you don't have the time to look into this,
> I may take next week and look at it again.  If you are making good
> head-way, then I will _happily_ back away from the build process.  :-)

OK, I *think* I may have hit some spare time now. If so, I want to
ponder this. I plan a complete rearrangement of the source code to
make this easier and to piss everyone off. If anyone else is pondering
this, then please speak up, so I can ponder with you.

Oh, and non-blocking accepts in dexter so we can use user threads

View raw message