httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chia-liang Kao <cl...@CirX.ORG>
Subject Re: In-memory database?
Date Sat, 22 Apr 2000 22:43:42 GMT
I used to use an avltree library included in squid distribution (but not
used by squid), which is in public domain.

Recently I saw a package named avlmap and the API seemed quite neat.
(but I have never used it yet). And it is LGPL.

And probably the berkeley DB if you need more complicated manipulation.

Cheers,
CLK

ps. It seemed I got dropped from the list these days? this hasn't happened
for years and my mail server lives well.