httpd-dev mailing list archives

From yanni <ya...@clearink.com>
Subject Re: cvsweb deprecated (was: reminder: 1.3 bugdb still completely broken)
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2000 21:25:03 GMT
Fixed:

I turned of perl -w

;-)

Also, the version of cvsweb at the locations noted is the newer Henner
version, not the "old cvsweb interface"...

Also, I would to see an addition to viewcvs that would allow you to show
only project specific CVS's...ie:

if you go to jakarta.apache.org, you only see jakarta related CVSROOT's.

-jon

--
Scarab -
      Java Servlet Based - Open Source