httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <trawi...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: 1.3.13 - Complete some Win32 PRs???
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2000 17:22:03 GMT
I for one can help out more integrating changes if there is one simple
patch per post.  Split up the patches so that what goes with one post
to the mailing list implements exactly one fix/improvement/whatever.

As the size of the changes in one post grows, the set of people that
feel competent to become stewards of the bundle dwindles quickly.

If the patch is in-line and not an attachment, even better (but that
is a personal issue; I have no reason to think that anyone else on the
list cares).

Have fun,

Jeff