httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <trawi...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: Errno code in APR again.
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2000 20:10:51 GMT
Ryan:

>Please flame away,

I must admit that I intentionally said some rude things yesterday
after the point at which I was no longer willing to interpret your
comments as constructive or respectful.  I'm sure you were as
frustrated as I was with the seeming inability to communicate
effectively, and I will try to employ the backspace key more often in
the future.

>             I'll be committing it later today or tomorrow unless some
>more -1 rear their ugly little heads.  :-P

I may not have enough time to look at this properly before the
timeframe in which you want to commit it, so don't be surprised if
what comments I might have come afterwards.  I was a little confused
at some of what I saw during a quick glance at the patches and I need to
print them out and study them more carefully.  I'm not asking you to
defer, but please don't feel blindsided if you see stuff from me after
you commit.

Best wishes,

          Born in Roswell... married an alien...