httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <>
Subject Re: Errno code in APR again.
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2000 19:16:18 GMT
> Well, first of all this is ugly.  But there is no help for that.  The fact
> is that most unix's define these two values to be the same.  If there are
> some IMHO brain-dead unix's that don't, we have a way to fix this.  The
> changes are added inline below.

A quick search for EWOULDBLOCK on Google and following some of the
links shows that EWOULDBLOCK is alive on more than just one or two
operating systems.  Perhaps you could formulate another answer with
this in mind?  The code you posted doesn't look like the kind of stuff
we should want in APR or Apache.

Thanks in advance,

Jeff Trawick | | PGP public key at web site:
          Born in Roswell... married an alien...

View raw message