httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <trawi...@bellsouth.net>
Subject possible BeOS and OS/2 issue with signal() vs. ap_signal()
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2000 02:20:23 GMT
I have eliminated the macro which mapped signal() to ap_signal()
and changed all portable code* to call ap_signal() directly.

I didn't touch the BeOS and OS/2 mpms because:

1) I'm not set up to build for these environments
2) signal() works only one way for this code since it only runs on one
   platform ; if there had been a problem in the past about whether or
   not signals are restarted, the code would have been changed
   (presumably); one of these uses sigaction() primarily and shouldn't
   have an issue anyway

In the unlikely chance that you BeOS and OS/2 folks want me to make
the trivial change, you know where to find me.

*except for support/htdigest and support/htpasswd
          Born in Roswell... married an alien...