httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <trawi...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: using perl in the configuration process
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2000 23:38:06 GMT
> Jeff Trawick wrote:
> >
> > > Which platforms Apache support doesn't have Perl as standard these days?
> >
> > OS/390, AIX, Windows, OS/2, AS/400, ... (if what you mean by
> > "standard" is that it comes with the system and thus it won't be a
> > burden for anyone)
>
> Uhuh ... and which of those runs sh as standard?

Thank goodness we have relevance police.  Where have you been? :)

OS/390, AIX use sh-compatible standard

OS/2 has emx ports of sh-compatible... That isn't exactly
standard, but as I understand it the Apache port uses emx anyway (so
there).  I really don't know how OS/2 configures.

Windows: you're right
AS/400: you're probably right

Would you give me 2.51 out of 5?

          Born in Roswell... married an alien...