httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Andre Beaud" <andre_be...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Where can I get mod_echo code?
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2000 17:23:53 GMT
I'm replying to the list since I think this may be of general interest.

My (very young) mod_bxxp module is available at
http://sourceforge.net/project/?group_id=3360. It is a module that will
implement the BXXP protocol (an ietf drafts) once done. Right now it doesn't
even compile (too much new code) but you can look at the 0.15 release -
which is closer to the orignal mod_echo.c and works. But v0.31 is more
interesting :-)

Hope this helps,
Andre

PS. Another thing - I'm building against Apache 2.0, Feb 24 (pre-alpha), so
actually I'm not sure it builds against alpha-2.